Thursday, 26 January 2012

an introduction

I'm starting completely from scratch, 99% of the posts that were on here before were bad memories, really good memories that I don't actually want to remember anymore, or general bullshit chit chat. Me talking to myself all the time, not a very interesting concept. So I decided to delete 4 years worth of amyplusbaby posts, and start a more upbeat blog for 2012!

The facts are: I'm 22, I live in Essex, I have a 4 year old son who's called Ted and I want to work in Topshop. I'm a weirdo, I genuinely believe I'm not fully sane but normal is boring anyway. I have two of the bestest friends anyone could have who are a massive part of my life, and me, Ted + them are like a family. One's called Char and the other is Greg. He likes boys. Well... Men. He's not a pervert. I guess it's pretty obvious how I came up with my username, I'd just had a baby when I made my blog. So I became amyplusbaby. It's stuck ever since, I'm amyplusbaby all over the internet now.

That's basically it. This blog will consist of (probably) more ramblings of me talking to myself, things about my general life, and anything else I feel like I wanna chuck in. Below is exactly what my name stands for. Amy, plus baby. Except this baby grew up, but amyplustoddler doesn't have the same ring to it, does it? Thanks then.

No comments: